Judge.me is one of the global leaders in review apps. It allows you to send post-purchase review requests, show your reviews using app blocks, create a separate page with all your reviews in one place or insert your ratings in Google Search meta descriptions. Do you need support with the implementation of the app? We are ready to help you.
Social proof everywhere
The Judge.me app is fully compatible with OS 2.0 and provides several review sections that you can place on any page you need. We can also customize the sections to fully match your store's design.
Send customized emails
Emails can be set up to send from any email, and the requests themselves can be customized to have the design you want. There are also several predefined email templates to choose from. Judge.me also offers the ability to A/B test emails or a detailed overview of the most important data when collecting reviews.
- Free with basic functionalities
- $15/month with advanced functionalities
- Judge.me Terms and Conditions
What will you get from us
- General app setup for optimal functionality
- Email design based on your store's design
- Setting up your e-mail DNS settings and connecting it to the Judge.me app
- Review widget setup on your product pages along with a rating badge
- A new page with all reviews of your store
- Review sections with a customized design
What are we going to need from you
- Shopify URL address of your store
- Collaboration request confirmation on your email (FAQ)
- Access to an account on your web hosting platform
EconeaSee case study
Migration of a large established online store, built on a custom e-commerce platform. Complete redesign and pairing of Shopify to the client's custom processes.
PosedlaSee case study
Implementation of the fully customizable product configurator and sales journey. Showcasing the product in 3D on the product page.
Bloom RobbinsSee case study
Complete store redesign with a custom-designed layout running on Shopify Plus. The new design includes a shift to a fully editable template.
FabiniSee case study
Complete redesign based on a custom design and enrichment of the website with new applications with features corresponding to legislative changes.
FlowSee case study
Store migration from WooCommerce for EN and CZ market includes its own fully customizable template.
RelyefSee case study
To migrate the store from a different platform, upgrade design, implement B2B, and quickly ensure the EU One-Stop-Shop for VAT processing is working as expected.
Dej mi pokojovkuSee case study
The overall redesign of the front end based on a custom design provided by the client. Implementation of the redesign into a template with many features.
Dogs4uSee case study
Migration to Shopify and a template enabling detailed specification of the ordered product.