E-commerce audit includes optimization of all 4 aspects of eCommerce - CRO audit, AOV optimization, UX audit and speed optimization. An eCommerce audit will ensure you are able to improve all these aspects to take your online store to the next level.
Our e-commerce audit covers all of our smaller audits - CRO and AOV optimization, UX audit and speed optimization. If you think your online store isn't excelling in one or more areas, an e-commerce audit is definitely for you.
From A to Z
Thorough analysis of the entire store
During an e-commerce audit, we go over everything that may impact the performance of your store. All analytics, store structure, section placement, overall design, speed tests, most important KPI's and where they can be improved and more. Nothing goes unnoticed and we will suggest solutions to any issues we find while analyzing your store.
What will you get from us
- UX analysis of the entire e-shop
- A list of points with an explanation of what can be improved or fixed on your e-shop from a UX perspective
- Complete testing of the entire e-shop and finding all possible errors.
- Analysis of the entire shopping process (homepage, collections page, product page, cart, checkout, and more)
- A list of points with an explanation of what can be improved or fixed in your e-shop in terms of conversion optimization
- List of points with explanation that can be improved or corrected in your e-shop in terms of increasing the average order value
- Audit the speed of your e-shop
- Image compression
- Correcting redirects
- Adding the right html tags to your e-shop pages
- Recommend deleting some slowing Shopify apps
- Consultation on any improvements and possible pricing
What are we going to need from you
- URL address of your store
- Collaboration request confirmation on your email (FAQ)
- For best results, access to Google Analytics/GA4/other reporting tool, and a screen recording/heatmap tool
EconeaSee case study
Migration of a large established e-shop, built on a custom e-commerce platform. Complete redesign and pairing of Shopify to the client's custom processes.
PosedlaSee case study
Implementation of the fully customizable product configurator and sales journey. Showcasing the product in 3D on the product page.
Bloom RobbinsSee case study
Complete store redesign with a custom-designed layout running on Shopify Plus. The new design includes a shift to a fully editable template.
FabiniSee case study
Complete redesign based on a custom design and enrichment of the website with new applications with features corresponding to legislative changes.
FlowSee case study
Store migration from WooCommerce for EN and CZ market includes its own fully customizable template.
RelyefSee case study
To migrate the store from a different platform, upgrade design, implement B2B, and quickly ensure the EU One-Stop-Shop for VAT processing is working as expected.
Dej mi pokojovkuSee case study
The overall redesign of the front end based on a custom design provided by the client. Implementation of the redesign into a template with many features.
Dogs4uSee case study
Migration to Shopify and a template enabling detailed specification of the ordered product.