Is your online store already highly adapted to the current eCommerce platform, but you want to switch to Shopify? Are you planning a fundamental rebuilding of the online store structure, a complete redesign, or linking more complex integrations? A project audit is an extension of our initial audit, where we spend more time on initial analysis and technical specifications to ensure all required features and changes are addressed.
How to do it
Tailor-made solution design
We will propose the implementation procedure and develop the specification of the online store and a detailed price offer, incl. solution design - individual functions of the online store and third-party applications. You will also receive information from us on our current capacity status and indicative implementation schedule so that the entire transition to Shopify goes smoothly and does not jeopardize your business.
What you get from us
- An introduction to the Shopify platform and its benefits
- Analysis of the existing online store, all integrations, connections and implementation of new functions
- Specifications of the online store on Shopify, incl. a list of individual applications, the connection of new integrations, or implementation of a new design in the entire online store
- Detailed price offer of one-off costs incl., an estimate of monthly costs
- A proposal for improvements that can be applied to your online store after switching to Shopify
- * The project audit price includes 20 hours of work by our experts via Shopify
What will we need from you?
- Shopify URL address of your existing online store
- Admin access - not always a requirement (see FAQ)
- Approximately 1 hour of your time for a video call and our questions (document with analysis)
- Description of the current solution
- Description of implemented custom integrations or complete redesign specifications
EconeaSee case study
Migration of a large established online store, built on a custom e-commerce platform. Complete redesign and pairing of Shopify to the client's custom processes.
PosedlaSee case study
Implementation of the fully customizable product configurator and sales journey. Showcasing the product in 3D on the product page.
Bloom RobbinsSee case study
Complete store redesign with a custom-designed layout running on Shopify Plus. The new design includes a shift to a fully editable template.
FabiniSee case study
Complete redesign based on a custom design and enrichment of the website with new applications with features corresponding to legislative changes.
FlowSee case study
Store migration from WooCommerce for EN and CZ market includes its own fully customizable template.
RelyefSee case study
To migrate the store from a different platform, upgrade design, implement B2B, and quickly ensure the EU One-Stop-Shop for VAT processing is working as expected.
Dej mi pokojovkuSee case study
The overall redesign of the front end based on a custom design provided by the client. Implementation of the redesign into a template with many features.
Dogs4uSee case study
Migration to Shopify and a template enabling detailed specification of the ordered product.