Do you need to create a store from scratch? We will help you build a new Shopify store, that will let you start selling in no time!
Consultation on preferred design
Choosing the right theme
At first, we will help you choose the right theme for your store and business needs. Afterwards, we will proceed with the theme install and basic set-up. If it's needed, you can always order more hours to add additional customisations to your new store.
Set-up of basic apps and processes
Implementation of systems and apps
After your store is designed, we will continue with the set-up of all needed apps, payments methods, shipping methods, invoicing and 3rd party integrations.
What will you get from us
- Creation of a new account on Shopify and basic set-up
- Selection and implementation of your new theme
- Content pages - about us, contact, shipping, terms of service and more
- Set-up of basic processes (shipping methods, payment methods, apps)
- Connection of the store to your payment provider, invoicing system and delivery provider
- Manual on how to import product data using a CSV file
What are we going to need from you
- Basic introduction of your business plan and future goals
- Login details to all of the systems, that will be connected to Shopify
- All of the required content (Images, videos, copywriting and brand guidelines)
- Product import using our prepared template
EconeaSee case study
Migration of a large established e-shop, built on a custom e-commerce platform. Complete redesign and pairing of Shopify to the client's custom processes.
PosedlaSee case study
Implementation of the fully customizable product configurator and sales journey. Showcasing the product in 3D on the product page.
Bloom RobbinsSee case study
Complete store redesign with a custom-designed layout running on Shopify Plus. The new design includes a shift to a fully editable template.
FabiniSee case study
Complete redesign based on a custom design and enrichment of the website with new applications with features corresponding to legislative changes.
FlowSee case study
Store migration from WooCommerce for EN and CZ market includes its own fully customizable template.
RelyefSee case study
To migrate the store from a different platform, upgrade design, implement B2B, and quickly ensure the EU One-Stop-Shop for VAT processing is working as expected.
Dej mi pokojovkuSee case study
The overall redesign of the front end based on a custom design provided by the client. Implementation of the redesign into a template with many features.
Dogs4uSee case study
Migration to Shopify and a template enabling detailed specification of the ordered product.